- Mark provides pre-sentence psychological court reports for clients regarding criminal matters in the magistrates and district court.
- Have you been charged with a crime (e.g., Domestic Violence)?
- Is it due for sentencing in the magistrates or district court?
- Do you want to make sure that you put your best foot forward, when the judge sentences you?
- Sometimes a personal reference or letter is not enough. Pre-sentence court reports have been found to be very effective in these situations.
What Does the Process Entail?
- Either you or your lawyer will make an appointment for a 90-minute interview with me.
- During the interview, a number of questions will be asked of you about your current offending behaviour, to determine your reasons for offending. A number of psychological tests will also be administered (e.g., depression, anxiety and stress).
- After the interview is completed, I will write the report, which will be given to the judge before he decides on your punishment. To view a sample pre-sentence court report, please download free e-book in the left hand column of screen.
How Much Does It Cost?
- $800 +GST
What Are The Benefits of Having a Pre-Sentence Court Report?
- The report essentially explains the psychological reason for offending to the judge. It also tells your side of the story to the judge in a skilful manner.
- The criminal justice system is interested in rehabilitation. The report will make an assessment of your chances of being rehabilitated and explain to the judge what rehabilitation efforts (e.g., seeing a psychologist) you have already engaged in? Often with an expert witness the judge is less likely to award a custodial sentence due to mitigating circumstances that are not criminally based but rather are a result of mental health or psychological history,
How to make an appointment for you court report?
To make an appointment:
- Call – 07 3857 3777
- Book On-Line – Click the link below
- Email Mark – firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about our Court Reports Brisbane?
Click on the Red Marker for directions
Click on the Red Marker for Directions or click here for more directions.
Counselling Brisbane. Mark Korduba BA Psych (Hons) M (Org Psych) MAPS – Psychologist, Ubuntu Integrative Medical.
Mark Korduba Psychologist
Court Reports Brisbane
Court Reports Brisbane, Court Reports Everton Park, Court Reports Everton Hills, Court Reports Kedron, Court Reports Clayfield, Court Reports Chermside, Court Reports Keperra, Court Reports McDowall, Court Reports Michelton and Court Reports Ascot.