Call (07) 3857 3777
During business hours to book an appointment with Mark Korduba (Psychologist Brisbane) to start making a difference to your mental health and general life style.
Do you or someone you know require the services of a qualified psychologist in Brisbane?
What is Psychology?
Psychology is the study of the mind, partly through studying behaviour and grounding the observations in science. The goal of Psychology is to gain an understanding of individuals, groups and relationships and how certain personality traits can influence the outcome of any given situation. Psychology tries to gain an understanding of mental functions in an individuals social behaviors, while also exploring the physiological and neurological processes that influence certain functions and behaviours.
A modern day mental health professional located in Brisbane.
- Mark is a registered Psychologist, specialising in Adult Mental Health and Adolescent issues.
- Looking for a modern day psychologist, who you can relate to?
- Mark also specialises in Men’s mental health.
- Mark is an experienced mental health practitioner who specialises in domestic violence and relationship counselling.
- Mark provides Individual, Couples Counselling and Pre-Sentence Court Report services to the Brisbane area.
- Mark offers focused Psychological strategies utilising Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) for Individuals and Couples in his practice today.
- There are a number of mental health practitioners (Psychologist) in Brisbane. Mark is different, due to his fresh and solution focused approach, that people easily relate to.
- Mark practices staying focused and in the moment which has proven to be a psychologists mental health approach for people who are suffering from mental health issues that effect the psychological well being of all relationships, both at work and home in Brisbane.
- Mark Korduba is a registered Psychologist running a private practice in Brisbane.
Common problems that people see Mark for include;
- Anger Management
- Teenage/ Adolescent Issues
- Relationship Difficulties
- Addiction Issues (e.g., Alcohol, Drugs)
- Court Issues (e.g., Psychologist Pre-Sentence Court Reports)
Want to know more about Mark?
Why will seeing Mark help?
- An un-biased 3rd party to talk to a qualified Psychologist.
- Provide you with relaxation/ mediation exercises to help reduce anxiety.
- Assertiveness skills training to help you to say no and get in control of your life and your negative emotions bought about by lack of control of your environment.
- Challenge negative thoughts and beliefs to help you to overcome your fears, so that you can live the life that you want to live. Giving you more freedom to do the things that you want to do.
How much does it cost?
The cost of a session is $140 / session. There are a number of different rebates available. For example:
- Medicare – Rebate is $84.20. Out of pocket expenses of $55 (approx). Referral from GP required.
- Mark is an approved Brisbane Mind provider. Brisbane Mind is an Australian Government Department of Health Access to Allied Psychological Services (ATAPS) program, and managed by the Brisbane North Brisbane Medicare Local.
- Department of Veterans Affairs – Completely covered by referral from GP.
- Workcover – Completely covered by referral from GP.
- Private Health – Covered if you have extras covered. Check with your provider. Most providers will give you a rebate of approximately 50%. Leaving you out of pocket approximately $65.
N.B., When you look at what some psychologists in Brisbane charge, you will find that Mark’s fees are very reasonable.
Who are the people that Mark works well with?
Common clients include:
- Young males and females (e.g. Teenagers, University Students, Early Career Professionals)
- Husbands who find it easier talking with a male
- Husband and wives who want a male psychologist in Brisbane to help them to solve their relationship problems
How to make an appointment in Brisbane?
To make an appointment:
- Call – 07 3857 3777
- Book On-Line – Click the link below
Want to know more about Mark?
Click on the Red Marker for directions
Click on the Red Marker for Directions or click here for more directions.
Counselling Brisbane. Mark Korduba BA Psych (Hons) M (Org Psych) MAPS – Psychologist, Ubuntu Integrative Medical Stafford Brisbane.
Mark Korduba Psychologist Brisbane